About Epperson PT
Epperson Physical Therapy is a mobile physical therapy clinic who puts the patient at the center of their care. We are part of the healthcare revolution to spend more time with our patients to achieve superior results.
We started Epperson Physical Therapy out of a passion for helping people achieve their fullest potential. Our approach allows us to provide unparalleled and individualized treatment.
Vitae, amet amet in maecenas aliquet ipsum. Lobortis bibendum ut massa lorem blandit pellentesque in varius facilisis. Id lectus in nibh sit sem tristique pharetra .
Tincidunt dictum nec sodales nunc viverra massa. Egestas sed id nunc arcu malesuada adipiscing orci id turpis. Convallis mollis vulputate quam egestas.
Our mission is to improve quality of life and patient outcomes by providing the highest level of specialized, one-on-one, physical therapy care to each patient.
Dr. Shauna Epperson, PT, DPT, OCS
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
I am a Doctor of Physical Therapy with a Board Certification in Orthopedics. I have advanced training in orthopedics, exercise science, pregnancy and postpartum corrective exercise and manual therapy. I started my career working in a traditional physical therapy clinic where I would see, on average, three patients per hour. I realized that I was not able to give the care and attention to each patient that I desired. After taking time to reflect on my experience I decided to open Epperson Physical Therapy so that I can spend valuable one-on-one time with each patient.
Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, American Physical Therapy Association, 2020
Doctor of Physical Therapy, Regis University, 2017
Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Arizona State University, 2012
Ryan Epperson, CPT
After immersing myself in the physical fitness culture, I began my NASM personal training certification. I follow the Optimum Performance Training (OPT) Model in order to build a strong foundation to work from. I am currently pursuing further education in nutrition and corrective exercise. Through my individualized personal training sessions, I provide a space for you to grow outside of physical therapy and into your own lifestyle changes.
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
Bachelor of Science, Planning, Arizona State University, 2013
We enjoy working out together, hiking, bowling, and watching movies. We also love any activity that we can do with our two children.
- Packages (Coming Soon)
- General Movement Analysis
- Personal Training Exercise Prescription
- Movement Analysis, Mobility & Strength Assessment
- Manual therapy & exercise prescription as indicated following evaluation
- Discuss plan of care with patient
- Dry Needling
- Myofascial Decompression/Cupping
- Package 1: $1,080 for 8 sessions ($135/session)
- Package 2: $1,530 for 12 sessions ($127.50/session)
- Package 3: $2,400 for 20 sessions ($120/session)
- 10 Min conversation to determine how we can help you achieve your goals
- Initial evaluation ($200 value)
- 2 follow-up or 5 manual therapy sessions per month ($4200 value)
- 1 wellness session per month ($1800 value)
- Additional visits at a discounted rate per session (15% discount)
- Priority scheduling
- Unlimited consultation via online patient portal
*If the appointment time you are looking for is not available, please call our office for scheduling